Now, you’re probably wondering why you would contact The Princess Echoes at email@example.com or leave a message below. No sweat, I can help you with that. You probably want to holla at me because
- I’m fabulous. You’re not convinced though and need to check.
- You share my love of all things fashion and food related and wanted to share (awwwww)
- You’re a deranged stalker (eek!)
- You think you have some amazing stuff for me to review and would like to pass it on.
- You agree with me (unequivically) on the whole issue of wearing pantyhose with open toed sandals.
- Your love of Cape Town is strong and you’re just looking for a kindred spirit.
- You’re thinking, “Hey, this chick is cool. Would she be interested in advertising my stuff on her site?”
- You’re now convinced I am fabulous.
- You know I like a party as much as the next gal and want to invite me (that is SO sweet. SO sweet).
- You love baby animals as much as I do.
Seriously though, this is my take on editorial copy and advertising opportunity for your brands:
The Princess Echoes blog started as a personal account of my day to day ramblings and has evolved into commentary about lifestyle brands and experiences I love.
Obviously, it would be lovely to ‘take the money/goodie bag and run’, but I prefer to maintain my editorial integrity.
This means that I am willing to accept invitations, products and media releases for your brand / product. However, I’ll only blog about it if it has a synergy with my blog content and if it genuinely is something that I love and endorse. By the same token, I won’t do a ‘cut and paste’ job of your media release – which means that you need to give me a few days to have a look at your media release and research your brand.
My audience is in the 25 – 40 age bracket, trendy, urban and informed.
My blog is geared towards lifestyle experiences and how brands and products are integrated seamlessly into our lives, making the daily grind just a little easier. I am not a brand slut, but advocate smart consumerism. We all love beautiful things – it’s about knowing what’s out there to experience, visit, eat, drink and use in our daily lives. Mostly, the Princess Echoes is about being a modern 30-something woman – mostly seen through my eyes.
Oh…and I’m happy to advertise your brand on my blog. Drop me a line for a rate card.